Wednesday 24 March 2010

New WeSC Headphones Release

For those of you who are friends of mine you will know that I'm a huge fan of WeSC (WeAretheSuperlativeConspiracy) headphones, shown in the fact I only take them off before I go to bed (I would go as far to say they could be considered my best friend).

WeSC is a Swedish company, founded in Stockholm in 1999, that produces clothing for both men and women as well as a vast range of headphones. I fell in love with their headphones as soon as I saw them, with their brilliant designs being the stand-out feature. I was a first worried that they would lack quality in terms of sound due to the focus on design. However, after trying them out I discovered the sound quality was also very good, and therefore I decided to invest.

The latest release of headphones from WeSC in the form of the bongo design, the new Stretch Bongo Assorted headphones. Once again I love the unique design, this is something which gets me every time, if I had my way I would have at least 10 sets of different WeSC designed headphones. If you like these the best place to find them would be WeSC's flagship store in London, which is based on Carnaby Street, and also online at http://www.dogfishmen.co.uk/wesc-stretch-bongo-headphones-assorted-a1045890-b-0000002954240.html.




Here are the specifics of the headphones (none of which I understand in all honesty):

40 mm power drivers1kHz sensitivity; 120 dBImpedance; 33 OhmsFrequence range; 20-20 001 HzPlug, gold plated 3; 5 mm stereoCord; 0,5 m + 1,0 m extension PVC cord.

In the coming weeks I'll be dedicating more posts to WeSC's brilliant designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment