Wednesday 9 June 2010

Second Son SS10

Second Son is a London-based clothing brand. which has been creating tight, original graphics to emerge as one of the leading brands in exclusive European streetwear since 2005. Previous collections from the brand have highlighted the graphic nature of their clothing, as well as their penchant for Oxford shirts as well as crewneck jumpers. The new Summer/Spring 2010 line follows this laid out tradition, and produces some really nice pieces, as can be seen in the pictures below.

The graphic design of this season's t-shirts, as well as the regular/slim-fit tee have been the most impressive element of the brands design for me. I really like the grpahics design of the Apex t-shirt, as well as the irony behind the graphics of the I Love Being Cool tee which would suit me down to the ground. I'm also a big fan of the brands crewnecks, with a nice simple regular fit that sits just right, and of course featuring the awesome apex graphic. This is probably the highlight of the collection for me. For this collection Second Son have remade their regular jean in indigo denim with a yellow selvedge. The jean is a nice regular, straight cut fit, and the right back pocket features a two-tone classic Second Son stormcloud embroidery to complete this nice denim addition to the collection.

You can view the collection online and also purchase items at http://www.second-son.com/. Places/online stores in the UK which stock the items are Ran shop, Chemical Records, Supra and Urban Industry.

Second Son SS10 Collection:

Regular Selvedge Jean
Apex Sweatshirt Black
Apex Sweatshirt Grey
Apex Tee Grey
Apex Tee White
I Love Being Cool Tee Grey
I Love Being Cool Tee White
I'm A Square Tee Black
I'm A Square Tee White
Loser Trophy Tee Black
Loser Trophy Tee Purple
Loser Trophy Tee White
Nash Money Collab - Cross Stitch Tee Black
Nash Money Collab - Cross Stitch White
Oxford Shirt Blue
Pocket Tee White
Polka Dot Tee Black

No comments:

Post a Comment